L.E.D. Bulb Conversion/Cross Reference List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04XLDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just installed cool white LED interior lights in my wifes Denali tonight. I bought the ones listed in this thread and it worked out great. I have a yukon denali xl so I had to buy 1 extra 37mm 3710-xHP6 festoon bulb for the rear dome light in the hatch area. My truck has 3 dome lights. You might want to add that to the sticky.
Here are some pics:
DSC_0029.gif
DSC_0021-1.gif
DSC_0013.gif
DSC_0026.gif

Last edited:

WhoDatPanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have pictures of red or uv blacklight ? im trying to decide if the 90ish dollars is worth doing this ...

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another light I havent seen anyone talk about replacing is the vanity light in the visors, has anyone considered doing this?

brucebly

Reaction score
I replaced the vanity lights to blue and I love them. Just do a search for vanity. They look like the tube like fuses.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh decisions decisions....all black interior now, what color to go with ....prolly just plain ol' bright white :nono:

B

Big Motion

Reaction score
For the doors, all you have to do is pop the plastic light itself out. No need to tear apart the door. Takes 2 seconds.

For the map lights, you should see s little sliver of plastic missing where you can put a flathead screwdriver and pop it out.

on the map lights, after you pop out the lens whats the best/safest way to remove the bulb?? pliers?? i definitely can't grab it with my fingers!

PUNKYOU007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NathanJax .. excellent writeup, however, need to do a correct .. the size of the festoon bulbs are not 37mm .. they are 42mm .. that is what was installed in my 2002 Tahoe.

Great write up, helped me out alot. Thanks. But I am with Lordgeek here, I followed your instruction and got the 37...wish i had got the correct size and went with the 42.

First off the 37 is way too small, i had to mash the connectors together or else the bulb moves around. I have an 01 suburban so I had to get more lights than listed but my dome all the way in the back....I am having to pop that cover off every other day to get the light to come on. IMO people should stick to the 42's and not the 37's....but thats just my .02.

Thanks again for the write up.

Also has anyone had problems with there dash Led's? I installed some a month or so ago and already had to replace one.

Husker1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered all mine today!!! hopefully it will be here middle of next week i will post pics when theyre in. I ordered them all in cool white to btw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52