L.E.D. Bulb Conversion/Cross Reference List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which LED bulbs to get if I want to replace the cluster/dashboard/gauge lights for an 03 tahoe?

You can't replace the bulbs in the 03+ clusters or any of the dash switches without soldering involved. Its a very tedious process, I've done it before. Just ask Tahoewhat, I did his 2005 Tahoe. I did his cluster, AC controls, pwr lock and window switches, and every other switch that lights up at night.

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What all can you change in the dash of the 02 yukon? a/c controls too, and door window locks?

TailHook

Tattooed Millionaire
Reaction score
I did the full LED conversion this week...very sweet!

One recommendation I have is to substitute the 4210-xHP6 for the 4210-xHP3 instead in the domes...the HP6's are CRAZY bright (perfect for the puddles) and the HP3's are perfect IMO.

Last edited:

Warrior14

Reaction score
For the door panel lights, pry on the red side of the light and pull tward the outside of the door. The light is on the inside end of the door. Dont pry on the lens get behind it. I used a pick set to get mine out.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So looking at the superbrightleds site I can't find the festoon 42mm-xhp6 (the flat 6 LED) but there is the 42mm-xhp12 but it's round so you only have 3 or 6 LED's (if you aim them right) aiming down for the puddle lights, would it be better to have the smaller 3710 flat 6 bulb for the brightness or would one of the cheaper round non high power 42mm or 44 bulbs be fine for the puddles? Not after crazy bright but don't want it having less light than the regular bulbs I have now!!
Also, the same question applies to the dome lights, I've heard that the 3710 bulbs that some have gotten are bright but a little small for the socket, has anyone done just the 4211 (6LED) or the 4410 (9LED) or their dome light bulbs? Were they bright enough when the doors open? Just not wanting to order all of this stuff and go backwards in the brightness in the truck, I want it brighter than the stock bulbs I have now!
I really do appreciate this thread, alot of info and research done already for us, just hung up on these few bulb choices!!

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
0210012301.jpg

Bought them as per your list, putting them in tomorrow.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0210012301.jpg

Bought them as per your list, putting them in tomorrow.

What ones did you buy for the puddle lights and the dome lights, couldn't find the exact ones that were listed in the beginning of the thread? Also, let us know how everything worked for you!!

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
What ones did you buy for the puddle lights and the dome lights, couldn't find the exact ones that were listed in the beginning of the thread? Also, let us know how everything worked for you!!

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/festoon.html#hp

They are the very first ones under the title "High Power LED Festoon Bulbs." In that area, they are the 4th tab in, "4210-xH." Click on that tab, then select "see prices & buy" and its the 6 LED one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy