Lambo doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
The only reason why I said that is because I have noticed it multiple times in like the past month, Nfamous has even tried to explain why he does that and admitted to it being a bad habit and he still keeps up?:hands:
And second of all this isn't 12th grade Endlish class last time I checked, RT makes alot of spelling mistakes along with many other people on here!
Like tast said, a lot of those mistakes are from the IPhone, you have to really check your posts when you post form it

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
i mean the style of certain cars can atually rocc lambo doors well depending on the body lines of the car a trucc by no means should have em' i mean hell you gotta strecth urself to get in a trucc then break ya bacc to close the door.....................you be a idiot!!!

IM from earth. Where do you come from. :hands:

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

The only reason why I said that is because I have noticed it multiple times in like the past month, Nfamous has even tried to explain why he does that and admitted to it being a bad habit and he still keeps up?:hands:
And second of all this isn't 12th grade Endlish class last time I checked, RT makes alot of spelling mistakes along with many other people on here!

But he is typing like that just because. I make spelling mistakes because I cant help it. Stupid dysgraphia.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought this thread was about a lambo door kit for sale on ebay...

denial

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
that is a bad ass two door .i believe lambo doors had their time just like the stick on fender vents, mud flaps on two wheel drives, chrome around everything you can attach it to, big spoilers, spinners, giant stickers that say what kind of car you have (lower panels), and in my opinion lifted two drives and last names across the whole back window

LVyukyuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand spending money on something that makes your door open differently?? So let me get this straight, it only shows when you are parked with the doors open????

Do you frequent parking lots with both your doors open so people can see you and your car doing the chicken dance?....

Really??????

Cheep Cheep Cheep Flap Flap Flap...

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

that is a bad ass two door .i believe lambo doors had their time just like the stick on fender vents, mud flaps on two wheel drives, chrome around everything you can attach it to, big spoilers, spinners, giant stickers that say what kind of car you have (lower panels), and in my opinion lifted two drives and last names across the whole back window

All of this mentioned had it's time because, well, people woke up. (I support lifting and lowering though)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap