Lambo doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
i mean the style of certain cars can atually rocc lambo doors well depending on the body lines of the car a trucc by no means should have em' i mean hell you gotta strecth urself to get in a trucc then break ya bacc to close the door.....................you be a idiot!!!

Agreed......

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
i mean the style of certain cars can atually rocc lambo doors well depending on the body lines of the car a trucc by no means should have em' i mean hell you gotta strecth urself to get in a trucc then break ya bacc to close the door.....................you be a idiot!!!

I agree, it just don't make no sense to rocc them on your trucc!!!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I agree, it just don't make no sense to rocc them on your trucc!!!

Damn dude why do you keep picking on his vocab, as long as you know what he is saying it does not matter!!?
People are different......

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont think hes picking on his vocabulary...I believe hes making a joke about the fact that the guy is for some reason replacing the "k" with a "c"

..the "you be a idiot" was interesting.. I believe he meant "you'd be an idiot" ..or was it more like "you go be an idiot"? thats the only one I was confused about..

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Damn dude why do you keep picking on his vocab, as long as you know what he is saying it does not matter!!?
People are different......
Agreed just lighten up, i don't think will was picking on his vocab.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The only reason why I said that is because I have noticed it multiple times in like the past month, Nfamous has even tried to explain why he does that and admitted to it being a bad habit and he still keeps up?:hands:
And second of all this isn't 12th grade Endlish class last time I checked, RT makes alot of spelling mistakes along with many other people on here!

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only reason why I said that is because I have noticed it multiple times in like the past month, Nfamous has even tried to explain why he does that and admitted to it being a bad habit and he still keeps up?:hands:
And second of all this isn't 12th grade Endlish class last time I checked, RT makes alot of spelling mistakes along with many other people on here!

Some of the spelling mistakes come for the auto-complete feature for certain phones and comps. I notice sometimes I was meaning to type one word and for whatever reason my fingers hit different keys to spell something else. Or I sometimes don't hit the keys hard enough. I know RT post from his IPHONE a lot and when I did with my IPOD, OMG, The auto-complete feature screwed me up big time. You have o actually proof read your post.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Thats what I do most of the time to avoid getting bashed for spelling "headlight" "haedilght".
Not like i'm trying to call out Road1 or anything, just saying....

Last edited:

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap