Lambo doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denial

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what happens if you park in a parking garage (most are not that tall) do you have to crawl along the floorboard to get out or use the window . i also support lowering and lifting. i dont think any of my vehicles were ever stock height , i thought my denali was going to stay at stock height but i changed that plan.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly you don't think that, that mod would be to much on a trucc. you might slap sum1 in the face with the door. for example. you pull up in a parking lot or sumtin and a guy ask you a few question about your trucc. and you go to get out naturally ppl step bac expecting the door to swing out and here you come with this garage door flying out and upwards, which mean ppl have to step bac and ducc. i see it useful if a little kid playing with your front fender or tire you open the door and smacc him in the head with the side view mirror....hence the blue tahoe with the kit installed on the above link..

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly you don't think that, that mod would be to much on a trucc. you might slap sum1 in the face with the door. for example. you pull up in a parking lot or sumtin and a guy ask you a few question about your trucc. and you go to get out naturally ppl step bac expecting the door to swing out and here you come with this garage door flying out and upwards, which mean ppl have to step bac and ducc. i see it useful if a little kid playing with your front fender or tire you open the door and smacc him in the head with the side view mirror....hence the blue tahoe with the kit installed on the above link..

do you have many kids playing with your tires for you to spend that kind of money?

I think its a waste, though, the blue trucK did look good, its for show, not for grandmom to go get groceries, or to take to the movies... no one cares anymore

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
To each his own, you won't catch me with those on anything I'll ever own...unless they're oem :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap