Lets see some pics of your ride.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSCN2123.png

I bought it back in December. I am just getting around to making the changes and repairs needed. I recently installed an all new sound system, removed the running boards, removed the side window visors, full synthetic oil change and changed the tranny fluid and filter.

This weekend, if time allows, I want to remove the molding and install a CAI (assuming I decide to order it).

I need to get all of the hail damage repaired, along with the other dings in her and then do a good wax job.

OP
OP
K

koons

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ill see if I can post some pics of mine tomorrow,3's body lift with just the right amount of chrome.

arctic388

Full Access Member
Reaction score
battelwagun - what brand is your bull guard and nerf bars and would you recommend that brand ?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Looks great, but what's with the lack of center caps? It bugs the crap outta me!

It only had one when I got it. They are gmc denali wheels and I don't even want them. Would like some simple black steels or alloys like d-rings or something similar to bow ties. Would give these away to get some so no point in wasting money on caps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968