lets see your 2door rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-Bagg

The Esca-Hoe driver.
Reaction score
Thanks, not many recent ones. T-Bagg how does that spare mount on the back of that tahoe? It looks badass! I wanted to do a spare tire mount like that but wasn't sure how to do it.

It plugs into the hitch. The only problem is when it's on I can't open the back doors, which is rather inconvenient.
The price was right, though, since I rescued it from a trash dumpster. I found it in the trash rusted to hell. So I took it home cleaned it up and painted it. Pulling the spare off of that is easier than lugging it up to and taking it off the roof.

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
petesone08....first off truck looks great! ive got a white 4 door that im bout to do the 6" rcx on. what did you do in the rear for lift? 4" blocks or what? did you have any problems clearing the tires? whats the specs on the tires and wheels? also im debating on which muffler....40, super 40, super 44 or super 10. why did u pick the 40 series over the others? thanks man for your help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby