lift/level kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blknkt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Tahoe LT. I am looking to put a two inch lift or leveling kit on it. What do you guys recommend? What company is good to order it from? I am new to the forum and will try to get a picture up of my ride.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you want to bring the front up?

cc1999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out the same thing. I just want to bring the nose up 1-1.5" max. Rear already sets plenty high for my needs.

Was looking at SST 66-3090 1-1.5 lift spacers
The 4x4 shop was showing me a zone kit that is much easier to install since it adds hight from the lower shock mounting point rather then the top of the strut tower like the SST spacers.
Cost is less then half the price of the SST kit installed. However it's stated lift is 2"s not the 1" that I am wanting.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with these kits and Info on other options.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

I was searching around this site and found what I was looking for

Originally Posted by bigbluebowtie
He said he only wants to level, so why would he want to use a ccm front and REAR kit?

A bottom mount kit that is adjustable is what you are looking for.
I like this one on ebay Item number: 110795401789

The airlift bags will do a super job when you put a load on the back
Bingo!
I am looking to do the same thing and this looks like the perfect solution.
Thanks

Here is a link if anyone eles is looking.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110795401789..._fvi=1&vxp=mtr

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate