Lifted FINALLY!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally have everything put on! Ended up having the lift the rear as well.
Front has the superlift 3in kit with torsion bar keys and cognito UCAs.
Rear has Rough Country spring set
Fender Heights are around 42-42.5
Just have to figure out what i want to do for wheel and tires now

48B09AC4-5B44-43FA-9FFA-E954B93A8C3B_zpsex0revro.jpg

C2B43BE2-E364-4827-99D6-666110BFDEA6_zpsz53ofwm6.jpg

9AF8FB41-0CDC-4E33-AA74-5496AA91F11E_zpsrio5knsx.jpg

04334AF8-3FA8-4527-927B-C788DEC7C9E9_zps4gzbposr.jpg

DC0D6222-C297-4B4A-91B6-3FB999206FF8_zpsqlyjdyfa.jpg

Last edited:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will look much better with wider tire. Can't wait

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Looks like a lot more than a 3" lift if you are truly measuring in the 42" area. As I have a 6" and I am 43.5" now that was with half worn tired but still.

I am confused as to what lifts you actualy used as Superlift only makes a 6" full SUSpention and a 2.5" key set for this model. So what 3" kit exactly are you running.

The Cognito upper control arms add zero lift they only provide a better upper ball joint angle to go in combination with a lift.

As far as the rear springs. Did you simply call rough country and buy only the rear springs for a 6" lift? As to my knowledge they do not sell any "kit" for just the rear.

I am not trying to call you out by any means. Simply trying to dial in a more detailed account of the exact parts and total lift you have for future viewers to understand if they desire the same height.

Also it should be said that up front you have a 5.5-6" lift. Little things like this will help people in the future. Bc if someone sees your comment about 3" and thinks "sweet! I can be that big with a 3" lift yay" and in reality NO"

Also post current pictured tire size.

Thanks.

Looking good and will look even better with more meat under her.

OP
OP
L

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will look much better with wider tire. Can't wait

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Looks like a lot more than a 3" lift if you are truly measuring in the 42" area. As I have a 6" and I am 43.5" now that was with half worn tired but still.

I am confused as to what lifts you actualy used as Superlift only makes a 6" full SUSpention and a 2.5" key set for this model. So what 3" kit exactly are you running.

The Cognito upper control arms add zero lift they only provide a better upper ball joint angle to go in combination with a lift.

As far as the rear springs. Did you simply call rough country and buy only the rear springs for a 6" lift? As to my knowledge they do not sell any "kit" for just the rear.

I am not trying to call you out by any means. Simply trying to dial in a more detailed account of the exact parts and total lift you have for future viewers to understand if they desire the same height.

Also it should be said that up front you have a 5.5-6" lift. Little things like this will help people in the future. Bc if someone sees your comment about 3" and thinks "sweet! I can be that big with a 3" lift yay" and in reality NO"

Also post current pictured tire size.

Thanks.

Looking good and will look even better with more meat under her.

The lift I am running is discontinued.
It is the superlift pn 3364 - which is a 2.75-3.5in lift and i added ford keys. they are cranked about a quarter of the way and the CV angles still good.
As far as the rear I went up to rough country and purchased the rear kit from the 6in kit which includes 4in springs, track bar relocate, sway bar links.

and yes you are correct about the cognito UCAs not providing any lift. it helps the balljoint angle and improves ride quality.

The current tire size is a 305/70/17 Terra Grapper that have around 30% tread left

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Looks great dude!!! That's a 3" kit more along the lines of a 5" kit with keys and 6" rear but probably on a budget price! It will look great with a good offset and some taller tires. You could even run wheel spacers with bigger tires if you want to keep the wheels.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So 33.8x12 ill re measure when my new 35s go on next month.

But yea mix match.

What did you pay for the springs themselves?

OP
OP
L

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So 33.8x12 ill re measure when my new 35s go on next month.

But yea mix match.

What did you pay for the springs themselves?

it's mixed and match because I wasn't expecting it to sit so high in the front. I already had 2in spacers on the rear and it had a huge lean going on, but I am pleased with the outcome!

I bought the rear kit for around 220 out the door!