Lifted OBS Suburban and Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I just fixed it, I noticed it after the pictures. For the record I did not install them, I bought the truck with them. The adjuster bolt was rubbing so I opened the hole up. All good now.

Thanks for the compliments guys! All I need to do to the burban now is paint the frame, wheel wells, axle and what ever else is nasty under there. The frame and wells had never beed seen, I pressure washed them today and they need paint bad.

Good to hear. haha.

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was about to pull the trim off today....not going to happen, it was painted around and until I am re-painting it I am keeping them on. Glad I took a good look before I pulled them off or I would be putting them back on

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When do you think you'll get it repainted?

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When do you think you'll get it repainted?

Never is the plan to be honest. This truck is no show truck. If I make it nice and the boys screw it up I would be upset. This is just my way of having a cool minivan. This truck is function, the red one is my baby.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Turrentine