Lower grille sources?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

comerz1

Reaction score
Searching for a lower grille to match my main grille on the Denali. Found Denali Down Under grilles but the only place I can find a link to purchase is here http://www.denalitrucks.com/VendorPages/DenaliDownUnder/index.htm and I am not sure if that is still a valid link since the actual website no longer works. Any help you guys could provide would be appreciated.

If you have a different brand/source, pictures of your grille would be great too.

OP
OP
comerz1

comerz1

Reaction score
Only thing I can find on there are the billet bar grilles. Not what I am looking for.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Searching for a lower grille to match my main grille on the Denali. Found Denali Down Under grilles but the only place I can find a link to purchase is here http://www.denalitrucks.com/VendorPages/DenaliDownUnder/index.htm and I am not sure if that is still a valid link since the actual website no longer works. Any help you guys could provide would be appreciated.

If you have a different brand/source, pictures of your grille would be great too.

Shoot me a PM-I have Eug's direct email-I know he has only a few ones left-not sure which ones though-but you can ask him that ;)

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for a lower billet grill for my Denali. ebay has them for $24+$24.99 for shipping! more for shipping then the price of the part.

OP
OP
comerz1

comerz1

Reaction score
Shoot me a PM-I have Eug's direct email-I know he has only a few ones left-not sure which ones though-but you can ask him that ;)

Thank you sir, I found Eug's e-mail after posting this. He is supposed to be looking to verify which ones he still has. Of everything I have seen, I like his the best I think.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir, I found Eug's e-mail after posting this. He is supposed to be looking to verify which ones he still has. Of everything I have seen, I like his the best I think.

No problem-his are little more $$ but worth every penny. Fit and finish are great and install is a breeze. Good luck ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320