Lowered my '15 LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice... How did you lower and how much?

done it 4/6 with my springs ill pm you

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Got the mild drop buttoned up on my tahoe last night. I want to go lower then this but there is currently not any drop spindles out.

tymeve4a.jpg

gybu2yna.jpg

truck looks nice!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice... How did you lower and how much?

I had to kinda guess what would and wouldn't work. I went with the McGaughys coil relocators up front and did the Belltech 5305 coils without the spacer in the rear. Some of the rear suspension is different then the previous model but the shock relocators work. I didn't measure before or after so I don't know the amount of drop.

Is yours an LTZ or LT/LS?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
nm posted that twice lol

one things for sure the tahoes front spoilers sits higher. with a 2 inch drop the escalades is like 2 inches off the ground. time to trim that thing down

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you personally looked or worked on one of these? Half your parts list won't work on the 15's. I'm not going to go through your list and correct it but get your shit straight before you start making mendacious statements.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

The truck looks good in your pics. Wish came like that from factory

Nice edit you dumbass

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have you personally looked or worked on one of these? Half your parts list won't work on the 15's. I'm not going to go through your list and correct it but get your shit straight before you start making mendacious statements.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Nice edit you dumbass

from looking at it did look close. spring perches the same upper a arm cam kit the same. struts can be also milled. Just waiting to get one here to do the final install of the parts and then if doesnt work all good. Learning experience for me and hopefully finally get one here next week to do. i want to slam one baddd

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the ride stock vs 24s vs drop?

Love the look of the 24s and drop. But mine is really a family hauler and not sure the wife would tolerate it.

Im thinking of 22s and just leveling out the rear to keep it mostly like a stock ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngraham2010