Lowered my '15 LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:owned:

I won't bring up old disagreements b/w me and the "suspension go to guy" Norcal, but I would have to say that I can agree with that type of post here and there!:beer:

Back on topic, that's a clean '15 Tahoe. Gotta show those Lubbock bois how it's done.

Now tell the wife to chill out and let you buy 26s from me so we can see your Tahoe dropped on these below!

GMC_Yukon_wtw_giovanna_gianelle_bologna_rims_wheels_luxury_high-performance_concave.jpg

He's an idiot.

Those wheels aren't my style. I'll keep the slides for now. If I do replace them I have my eyes on a set of bforged's.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Ok no issues! Good thing you saw his post. That's how his customers get baited into buying drops that do not even come close to the actual heights he says they are.
BForged wheels look clean too!
So what are your other plans outside color matching?

OP
OP
R

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok no issues! Good thing you saw his post. That's how his customers get baited into buying drops that do not even come close to the actual heights he says they are.
BForged wheels look clean too!
So what are your other plans outside color matching?

Is there a way I can block him? He's the main reason I don't post on here much.... it's like a dick measuring contest when you try to post your specs or help other members with questions. I'm not the best out there but I have tried probably 50 setups on my tahoes so I have real world experience and feedback.

Other exterior plans include my 16" wilwood bbk that I bought for my crew cab. If I need different caliper mounting brackets I guess I'll wait for wilwood to offer them. Then exhaust once magnaflow has a kit available. After those items I'll probably be finished. Have a couple of C10's I need to get finished.

a9yve5yr.jpg

ery9a2a7.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can out him on your ignore list

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
He's one of the reasons I left too but money is money so I'm back. Plus, the other members are pretty cool.
Yes there is a way to block him. I had a few people blocked so I didn't have to see their posts, but I cleared them because they aren't active. Don't block Norcal though or you won't be able to see fraudulent claims like the one he made in this thread.
I too have had my fair share of experiences with my old Tahoe so I almost always know when he blowing that bs to members that he consistently does. He thinks he's the Chip Foose of suspension or something.

Those Willwoods are going to look sick behind the black wheels on there.
Yours is the first dropped '15 I have seen.
I bet Norcal has personally dropped 20. He can't get pics though because of problems in the past. :sarcasm:

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Lets get past that and more pics of this tahoe!!!!! You by chance didnt do a write up/how to did you? I have to say, I really disliked the new tahoe headlights but honestly this black really doesnt look bad at all. Hardly notice the lights when your staring at this sexy beast!

OP
OP
R

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's one of the reasons I left too but money is money so I'm back. Plus, the other members are pretty cool.
Yes there is a way to block him. I had a few people blocked so I didn't have to see their posts, but I cleared them because they aren't active. Don't block Norcal though or you won't be able to see fraudulent claims like the one he made in this thread.
I too have had my fair share of experiences with my old Tahoe so I almost always know when he blowing that bs to members that he consistently does. He thinks he's the Chip Foose of suspension or something.

Those Willwoods are going to look sick behind the black wheels on there.
Yours is the first dropped '15 I have seen.
I bet Norcal has personally dropped 20. He can't get pics though because of problems in the past. :sarcasm:

No shit, all my customers are cool with me taking and posting pics of their rides. Oh well, maybe he'll leave my threads alone. Mine definitely isn't the first one lowered but I haven't seen any others locally.

Lets get past that and more pics of this tahoe!!!!! You by chance didnt do a write up/how to did you? I have to say, I really disliked the new tahoe headlights but honestly this black really doesnt look bad at all. Hardly notice the lights when your staring at this sexy beast!

Write up on what part of the install? The only "write up" I have done was on my last 2 tahoes on removing the bump stop bracket off the frame. I can definitely help you or do a write up the next time I install the specific component you are inquiring about.

The headlights annoyed me as well but my opinion has changed since I have lowered it. I am going to probably go another 1.5" once spindles are available but even how it sits now is a a night and day difference from stock.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Definitely night and day difference. Just a write up on the drop and what all was involved, etc. No biggie, just helpful for other members. Especially since your one of the few on here who own one or have really modified one so far. Either way it looks great man. I look forward to more mods and updates.

OP
OP
R

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely night and day difference. Just a write up on the drop and what all was involved, etc. No biggie, just helpful for other members. Especially since your one of the few on here who own one or have really modified one so far. Either way it looks great man. I look forward to more mods and updates.

Perfect, I will get some pics and get something together for future projects. So far the items I have installed are damn near identical from an installation stand point as the NNBS.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red did you ever sell those wheels on your old truck? I think I recall seeing them for sale on here. I really like them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngraham2010