MACHO's 2011 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha lets do blazeds or my Yukon one I would the to have my threads be so pretty then ugly

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Your build thread is on the move Macho!
What are you doing for wheels?

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm back. Whoa so much to respond do here...

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Your build thread is on the move Macho!
What are you doing for wheels?

Thanks man. I will be doing 22" wheels. Either:

1. TBSS in comp grey
2. Kmc d2's in black
3. Esky reps
4. I just saw the marcilleno reps that look pretty badass...

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

No go pro here either Marcus, but that would be a sick video with a WDT hoe, a silver SRT8 and a black Tahoe. I might have to let MACHO borrow my TBSS's if he doesn't step it up by then. Hahaha! J/k. It's funny to me because my rig was the same as it is now when macho and I debadged his STOCK Tahoe and now his has everything that I am wanting to do to mine.

Sick vid for sure...as long as I have rims! :)

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Haha let him! And yeah it would macho wanna meet up in the next few weeks sometime?

Sure man, wanna grab a Starbucks or something?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

He's at work..... right?
Yee being a baller

Yes and YES. :lol:

Last edited:
OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Jarin........

That is a excellent camera. I have used one for a while. It has the same sensor are the D7000 in it.

At some point get a prime lens........like a 35mm 1.8G , it is only 200.00, but it makes your photos pop.

It will also allow you to shoot wider open than a kit lens.

I am sure you have a few lenses now because of the kit, but the primes is where it's at.

That's cool, I'll have to research the prime. It just came with the 55mm and a 300mm. Haven't shot much with it, mostly in Auto, but I'm learning little by little all the intricacies of a nice DSLR. Took some photography back in college and know a little.

Which DSLR did you get?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

qy7ubyha.jpg

From my CB Radio.

Slides?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925