MACHO's 2011 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha!

Shut up!! :) I just have 2 kids (2 years old) and (8months) and my wife hates it when I spend any time on the Tahoe as it is. Hahaha. My wheels add atleast 25-30 min to my wash time. If I didn't want to do other mods I would donate them LEE. Hahahaha!!!

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Lee if you buy me 22" TBSS's in chrome I will trade you my D2's that are in perfect condition. I'll even honor you with a 1 year warranty on the finish and chrome of them since I know there just as good has new.;)

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D2's aren't bad at all to me I've done much worse with much bigger calipers
Grow some aren't you guys grow men?

I kill you.

Hahaha!

Shut up!! :) I just have 2 kids (2 years old) and (8months) and my wife hates it when I spend any time on the Tahoe as it is. Hahaha. My wheels add atleast 25-30 min to my wash time. If I didn't want to do other mods I would donate them LEE. Hahahaha!!!

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Lee if you buy me 22" TBSS's in chrome I will trade you my D2's that are in perfect condition. I'll even honor you with a 1 year warranty on the finish and chrome of them since I know there just as good has new.;)

25-30 minutes on wheels???? Holy moly batman... Are you licking them clean with your tongue???

Note from Moderators: no advertising in Macho's thread unless you are a supporting vendor of MACHO.... :D

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
e4yhuta7.jpg

Boom!

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So fresh and so clean clean
Ain't nobody fresh as macho!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooh me so....... jelly :p

What did you think I was gonna say? :p

From my CB Radio.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooh me so....... jelly :p

What did you think I was gonna say? :p

From my CB Radio.

Haha, nice. Full Metal Jacket quote right?

This afternoon, my wife texted me the 3 sweetest words I've heard from her in a long time: "Esky Light Here!"

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

So fresh and so clean clean
Ain't nobody fresh as macho!
Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365