Magnetic Ride Control vs Air Ride Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's get back on topic, or drop the rhetoric and insults.

Since you're such a big fan of letting people tell the story so they can't back track, please go back and site where I said that air suspensions were more liable.

I said they were a proven technology that's used everyday, yeah they cost more, that hasn't been a topic before right now.

So, you're still an idiot, and liar, and now you try to put words in other people's mouth / misrepresent what they said,,,are you a Politician,,, because you have all the qualities of a Politician?

@Fless are you sure @Antonm is getting what you're putting out?

Antonm

Reaction score
@Polo08816 I'm gonna make a prediction that your next step will be to claim "the moral high ground" so that way you can still claim a victory even though no facts or evidence support what you say/ your side.

Last edited:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Enough. Users here expect a bit more decorum, and the discussion doesn't need to be argumentative and insulting.

Future issues may require further action, so let's avoid that and get back to productive and respectful back-and-forth.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28

Latest posts