Most likely car to be stolen in America? Escalade.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You haven't heard about all the wheels and vehicles getting stolen there???? No one steals them in Iowa they are not smart enough :anitoof:

georgeigotit.gif

Felix needs to trade me rims so that his don't get stolen and less like to have his Esky jacked!!! :waytogo:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
georgeigotit.gif

Felix needs to trade me rims so that his don't get stolen and less like to have his Esky jacked!!! :waytogo:

Ok so what we have decided is that Felix needs to drive to you trade wheels then bring the Esky to me for safe keeping all while still making the payments on it... I think it is a brilliant way for it not to get stolen!!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so what we have decided is that Felix needs to drive to you trade wheels then bring the Esky to me for safe keeping all while still making the payments on it... I think it is a brilliant way for it not to get stolen!!!

You know there are no measures to great to look out for a good TYF buddy :Handshake: He'll thank us for it later. We're just looking out for the best interest of Felix really :shrug:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahah yea i'll get right on it. First i'll ship the car to Jacob (i'll pay of course) to switch out the rims, then i'll pay for the shipping (again) to Yates, who can store it in Iowa just cause no one is out there so it'll be nice and safe. I'll just take a mo-ped everywhere I go as long as I know the esky is safe :)

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don't have the money to ship that thing all over Felix and how many mopeds have you heard about getting stolen?? I didn't see one on the list. Don't forget to send the keys!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hahah yea i'll get right on it. First i'll ship the car to Jacob (i'll pay of course) to switch out the rims, then i'll pay for the shipping (again) to Yates, who can store it in Iowa just cause no one is out there so it'll be nice and safe. I'll just take a mo-ped everywhere I go as long as I know the esky is safe :)

You are a smart, smart man!!! You won't regret the decision :High 5:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I wont Jacob, and I know how much you want the rims, and you're right I wouldn't mind some 17's.. especially with the chevy bowtie :) :)

ec07z71

Reaction score
You haven't heard about all the wheels and vehicles getting stolen there???? No one steals them in Iowa they are not smart enough :anitoof:

NOT TRUE !!! last week I had two chickens and 3 pigs stole dag nabbit!!!!!