Mud Flaps 2011 LTZ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LTZ123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was looking at the GM parts website and saw 2 different versions of mud flaps for the 2010/2011 LTZ.

One seems molded, and one is not.

What's the differences?

Anyone with experience with either - pros/cons? I'm a clean freak and am finding that the rear of the Tahoe gets filthy simply from driving. Wondering if the mud flaps do a decent job of keeping the tailgate and rear cleaner?

Thanks.

EDIT: Decided to go with the Weathertech mudflaps and will report back. Better deal and actually look nicer than the OEM.

Last edited:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
well i am considering, but i have no experience with this. But after driving one snow storm and not having anything, all the ice and snow get tossed up on to the running boards

OP
OP
L

LTZ123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Agree...the front running boards collect all the schmootz. After some research I think I'm going to order directly from Weathertech - molded and drillless for both front and rear - $100.

dsump

Reaction score
I just bought the weathertech ones from the manufacturers website. I really love their products. The mudflaps went on without any drilling, plus they are molded to the contour of the wheelwell. I have running boards and they do not get in the way. I have the 20in rims. I can take some photos if you really need them.

OP
OP
L

LTZ123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought the weathertech ones from the manufacturers website. I really love their products. The mudflaps went on without any drilling, plus they are molded to the contour of the wheelwell. I have running boards and they do not get in the way. I have the 20in rims. I can take some photos if you really need them.

Thanks that would be nice. Glad you tried them. Ordered them tonite anyways.

What convinced me was that I took the car to get washed (mine is black and had snow/road salt on it from a recent snow in the area). It looked great after it was dry - then ran through a couple puddles on the way out - and respattered the doors and rear! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts