Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I hate to say it, but I am gonna need to install some mud flaps to the Tahoe. Its my wife daily driver and I washed it today and there is nothing but dirt and road grime stuck to the bottom panels behind the tires. Anyone have any suggestions for some good functioning and good looking ones?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Don't get flaps. I once had them for protection too but they got too ugly for me. Instead you can have clear 3M paint protection installed behind each tire to stop the grime from actually effecting the paint. Having it installed on the 2 parts of the rear bumper behind the wheels, and on the lower front doors and lower front fenders will only cost $300 at most and it will look way better.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^does it "yellow" with age or start to peel up at all??

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
^^^does it "yellow" with age or start to peel up at all??

If its taken care of at all it won't do that for atleast 5 years. Now if dirt is left to sit on it for extended periods of time them I would give it 3.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: I will have to look into this as I've not taken my GM mudflaps off yet for this very reason but this seems to be a very good option...

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i just reinstalled mine today for the same exact reason. Get the color matching oe ones. Personally i think they look good, not like a piece of floppy Rubber.

picture.jpg
picture.php

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
I installed mud flaps shortly after I purchased my 2010 Tahoe last year. They most certainly do serve a purpose, and they look just fine! I wouldn't ever consider removing them.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, sumo! I can't get over how good those rims look :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa