my 04 Z71 finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a 6" on 33" tires? no way? looks bigger...

now i have an idea of what mines gonna look like! what size are the wheels?
but im gonna go with 35" tires on 18" wheels
yup I had 35" BFG's on there and it barely fit due to the wheel offset (im not sure what the offset is) so I decided to just go with the 33's and the 35's were bald anyways. The wheels are 16x10
Holy huge picture...

But looks really good man. Dont see too many lifted tahoes.
Thanks you must have opened up the pic to full size lol

:)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no I did not I just did a 6" RCD lift and 33's I have a old 72 that i use to wheel when I get that bug. Ive built a couple show trucks in the past and this was just a build with spare parts and such.

Awesome dude!! :) sounds good to me! Got pics of that 72?? :naughty: I love old iron:)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks you must have opened up the pic to full size lol
:)

lol yep. i usually do when someone posts pics up. Hate squinting looking at pics, but man i was surprised when i clicked yours.. ha ha ha...

Looks good, so does the denali.

OP
OP
W

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome dude!! :) sounds good to me! Got pics of that 72?? :naughty: I love old iron:)
nope sorry I dont have any pics but its red long bed with a 4" lift and 33" boggers. Its a 4sp with granny its a big beater and its not even registered I just use it around my inlaws land and if I take it any place else then I trailer it.
lol yep. i usually do when someone posts pics up. Hate squinting looking at pics, but man i was surprised when i clicked yours.. ha ha ha...

Looks good, so does the denali.
:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigrod1965

Latest posts