My BIG Audio Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S.L.A.B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can i find an alternator with that output ive look everywhere. im going to be puting out like 2000w and i wound like to not kill my electrical system with that draining power.

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can i find an alternator with that output ive look everywhere. im going to be puting out like 2000w and i wound like to not kill my electrical system with that draining power.
www.dcpowerinc.com These guys are awesome and so it their product! You can replace your stock one or add a second (like I'm doing).
Evan

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a LITTLE progress. As I said its gonna be slow, but coming along!
prog.jpg

Evan

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Hopefully more progress next week after Thanksgiving....

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
updates ???
None :( Well one of the front doors is completely cut out for the sub box for the mid bass woofer and there are some small new pieces in the trunk... Probably have some photos after the weekend. Its killing me!
Evan

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There has been some progress in the trunk, but I don't have any pics to share yet.... Battery Box for the 3rd battery is built, trim piece for drivers side wheel arch is built, all the plexi is order (Over $1500 worth!), etc.

However, one Midbass Enclosure is completed and ready for fiberglass before installation in the front doors of the truck. 8" ZR's going in these! We were actually able to get exactly .75cu out of each front door enclosure! Now its time to see if we can get .75cu out of the rear doors too since I have another set to put back there as well...

Passenger Side Completed:
psidemid.jpg

Driver Side being Built:
dsidemid.jpg

Regards,
Evan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells