My Full Out Engine Mods!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
Ok guys, I plan on ordering all of the following for my '02 Nali; what do you guys think?

-Gibson Headers
-Gibson Exhaust
-AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs
-Green Filters USA CAI
-PowerChip Dyno Tune done by my shop
-Airaid Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer
-Auto Specialties Pulley Kit
-Granatelli Motor Sports MAF Sensor

Any input or suggestions? comments?

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd skip the spacer unless you are gonna spray your truck with NOS, and I'd skip the MAF if you are gonna get the truck tuned, the stock flows great the way it is!!
Have you thought about a BlackBear tune? I had my truck done and absolutely love it, get alot more power but excellent shifting!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B0$$MAN

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
I'd skip the spacer unless you are gonna spray your truck with NOS, and I'd skip the MAF if you are gonna get the truck tuned, the stock flows great the way it is!!
Have you thought about a BlackBear tune? I had my truck done and absolutely love it, get alot more power but excellent shifting!!

I will be getting a PowerChip Custom Dyno Tune done at my shop :)

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I just pulled this from the Granatelli product description:

"Granatelli offers these innovative mass airflow sensors as an upgrade for your stock one. The sensors feature state-of-the-art hybrid electronics, which provide improved ignition and injector timing control that results in a 10-15 hp gain at the rear tires. They're easy to install and they're housed in a rugged, injection-molded body to reduce heat soak, which is a common problem with stock metal sensors."

Think that's true?

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, don't believe it....10-15HP at the rear is alot to add to the motor....not gonna happen...

OP
OP
B0$$MAN

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
No, don't believe it....10-15HP at the rear is alot to add to the motor....not gonna happen...

That's what I figured. False advertisement! I should sue and make lots of money hahaha jk

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

What mid-pipes would you guy suggest if any?

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what I figured. False advertisement! I should sue and make lots of money hahaha jk

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

What mid-pipes would you guy suggest if any?
you mean headers?

YUOnDaGround

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For real performance gains why hasn't anyone said a CAM yet? That would work better than half the things mentioned. May cost a bit more however, the title does say "My Full Out Engine Mods" and so far I don't see any engine mods just external stuff.

Please don't read this as offensive or antagonist just a friendly thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts