MY NNBS tahoe on 20's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cameronda

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love the setup man. What are the specs on the rims (OS and BS)? I just got an LTZ and I plan on running similar tires/wheels.

lzsmith9

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome car, i just recently got a 2008 z71 Tahoe and i want to make it look a lot like yours. Is what you have on there just a leveling kit that brings the front up to match the back? or a complete lift kit that brings the entire car up?

Wolf097

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hay Guys I'm new around here a couple months ago I bought an 2008 tahoe z71 I love it so far but I wanted to show it off a little. I put an ebay billet 3" leveling lift kit with 20" kmc monsters and nitto trail grapplers 20/55/295 I think it looks bad a$$ let me know what you guys think I will post better pics this weekend.
006.jpg

Hello. Looks Good!
Tell me please what kind of 3" leveling lift? What Link? I could not find it on Ebay...: Insane:

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn that looks good, tires nicely stuffed in there but it looks like you didn't even have to do any trimming up front

appears to handle like a champ off-road as well

hmm did not realize how old this thread was...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdubsr580