my truck (56k no no)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
loooks sweet i bet u got a buncha coments on it
oh and thats a pretty sweet ford pulln the trailer!

sloblack00

Reaction score
size tire you running?

pirelli 295/25/28

i ordered front drop struts, so we can lower in half inch increments and 2" drop coils for the rear, so we should be able to get it sitting just right once everything is in place.

i also had the u2's like you in chrome and in black, even as a budget wheel, i think they are one of the most clean simple wheels.

glad to see another truck running players in that size, i have only seem them on another truck once and it was way north in texas. so they dont seemed to be ****** out in my area yet and thats good for being in houston!!

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
well sir, very nice ride you have there. but theres seem to be something wrong with it........ i cant seee the wheels hahahahah. daaamn that shit is tucking big time trick.hope we can catch up in a show or something once i finish my truck. hope its before the season ends.
i just started the teardown of the rear uspension on mine and started cutting the inside. i have some quick pics in the 07 sec.
quick question did you remove the rear a/c?

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sic ride man, I respect the vision and execution. It's too bad after all that work you'll only be able to drive in a straight line. :gr_grin:

rollin_low06

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sick!!

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

what kind of wheels are those in the first pics before the u2's?

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Kon is lookin great man. I want that blazer ;)!

You can have it lol. They built a new frame for it and i believe it will lay body on 22s. Those are 20s

trick i'll be in atlanta here in a few weeks.. bringing mine too... you gonna be avail?

I honestly dont know. The truck prob wont be ready till sometime in april. I think thats the next show.

well sir, very nice ride you have there. but theres seem to be something wrong with it........ i cant seee the wheels hahahahah. daaamn that shit is tucking big time trick.hope we can catch up in a show or something once i finish my truck. hope its before the season ends.
i just started the teardown of the rear uspension on mine and started cutting the inside. i have some quick pics in the 07 sec.
quick question did you remove the rear a/c?

Lol they are under there somewhere. We will see maybe need to atleast get together at like scrapin the coast or something. The rear air is gone but wheni had my headliner wrapped we covered the vents anyways lol. I still have heat and air though.

Sic ride man, I respect the vision and execution. It's too bad after all that work you'll only be able to drive in a straight line. :gr_grin:

I have full lock to lock turning still..my truck will be driven.

sick!!

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

what kind of wheels are those in the first pics before the u2's?

thanks, platinum peacemakers iirc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou