NathanJax's Esky....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goozdenali

Banned - Bad dealings with members
Reaction score
Dam I know I was hoping no one would notice, it takes up half the thread page. Haven't had the time to figure out how to minimize it since I'm always posting from my G1.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Hah, at first I thot he just posted a pic when I saw it in another thread, but it's a good pic so I ain't complaining and the non northeasterners get to look at sum foliage

LOL it is definitely a good pic. I just thought it would be fun to point out the obvious. I actually thought it was a thread pic at first as well.

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam I know I was hoping no one would notice, it takes up half the thread page. Haven't had the time to figure out how to minimize it since I'm always posting from my G1.

gooz are you the one who had a mainly black wheel with chrome in the middle of each spoke and you were thinkin about gettin it all black?

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats up with all the hate and bs comments? Dont have anything decent to say then dont bother to post and waste people's time. Simple as that.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I tired to ***** it JK because this thread was destined to go nowhere!

goozdenali

Banned - Bad dealings with members
Reaction score
gooz are you the one who had a mainly black wheel with chrome in the middle of each spoke and you were thinkin about gettin it all black?

ya i forgot to post the pick in that thread,should i have stayed with the chrome center spokes?

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i forgot to post the pick in that thread,should i have stayed with the chrome center spokes?

I like the ones you got on now with the chrome lip to break up the all black wheel, look like foose speedsters maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts