NathanJax's Esky....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Must feel stupid when you have a thread titled with your name, and there's 2 pages of posts by the time you read it.

:)

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

3 pages now.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i mean its nice and all but....i really hate lowered escalades...

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha im just playing. he posted it on cadillac forums a while back and when i seen it i fell in love. i actually told him to do some other mods but now i dont even think he should. i myself actually love the oem look too and if i can get the 6s gone anytime soon im going to lower mine a little more and throw these on.

17800375_Chevrolet.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks good. Are those center caps blanks, or do they have the logo? I think it might look good with some painted logos on the caps if they have logos.

They have the logos in them... but they are all chrome so you can't tell from far away.

Dude seems like a douchebag but the truck is nice.

:flipthebird: (still waiting on that package to show up. Then if your lazy ass hasn't got around to it, I'll post a write-up)

Can nathanjax please stand up!!! He's probably sittin back, enjoying this thread. I love that esky, if I had it I would have gone the same route you did. Gotta love the haters,!!!!! Let's start a hater thread

I'm here, finally...

Must feel stupid when you have a thread titled with your name, and there's 2 pages of posts by the time you read it.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

3 pages now.

Sorry... here now!!!

haha im just playing. he posted it on cadillac forums a while back and when i seen it i fell in love. i actually told him to do some other mods but now i dont even think he should.

Sorry fellas, I went on vacation last Thursday and just got back to a computer this morning.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys (and the not so positive :)). I told myself I was going to try to keep this vehicle stock looking, but with a "what the ?" approach. Only had the truck for 3 months and put plenty of money into it ( over $3k even with the stock look). Some people like to get noticed and some people like to get the, "huh, what's with that" look. I've had both, just like this look with the Escalades because EVERYONE try's to have the biggest best, biggest rimmed Esky out there. I could put 26's or 28's on it tomorrow. I could have it bagged by the end of next week. I could put a bigger system in it then most people on this forum, but that's not what I have this vehicle for.

Mob, Thanks for the comments... I know you know exactly what I mean above with the looks... Yukon for bustin d!cks and Jag (one day) for the stock-ish look. You saw my old truck (orange & black bagged Silvy) on Phillips Hwy a few months back :) plus we've met before (Rollin Sound or Ultimate Audio) and know ALL the same people...

With all that being said, more comments are welcome. Everyone has their own opinion and it's always taken as constructive criticism. I'm here to help people, answering questions, and make this forum great!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts