Need Help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

exitstance

Reaction score
Ok I thought this would be an easy mod. "Install foot well lights". I followed the instructions in the tech forum mod list. I got them installed and they lit up for a minute, the passenger side was flickering. I tapped it to check and all my interior light went out.

Here is my problem , I have the door lights and I can turn the lights on with the button. But the lights that come on when the door is open or with the dimmer wheel do not come on.

So I have interior lights just not the ones that come on with the door but the door courtesy lights work. What did I do? Is there a fuse for this? Im so confused.

Thanks

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is out of my area, bump for JK

B

OP
OP
exitstance

exitstance

Reaction score
No door chime not working.
Dimmer switch does work for the door lights.
Also 2004 tahoe.

Can't figure this out.

Thanks for the replies.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You probably blew a fuse. I'm nowhere near my truck and don't have the manual but if you have yours look at the fuse panel diagram and find fuses related to the int lighting/door chimes/acc/ and maybe even the lighter. I'll have mine in a couple hrs if you haven't figured it out we'll work on it..

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Yeah on the Tahoe all at once. Its LED seven colors so its one hidden tube that changes colors.

Can't imagine how it might look. sounds interesting though..

OP
OP
exitstance

exitstance

Reaction score
Wait I do got door chimes but realized I have no reverse lights??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LAREDO TAHOE