Need Help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Teaser pic......

Attachments

• GEDC0082.jpg
    GEDC0082.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
exitstance

exitstance

Reaction score
I heard a little pop when the lights went out. Seemed like it was on the passenger side but im not sure. Checked the "back up light fuse" it was not broken.

The only lights I don't have are the two dome, map (they do work when I press the button) and reverse lights.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
03+ models uses a lot of new modules not used in previous models. These modules control a lot of different circuits and functions throughout the vehicle. Check all your fuses, not just for the obvious circuits that are inoperable.
The flickering might have been from a loose connection, then when tapping it, that conection may have came completley loose and touched the other end of the bulb housing and blew a fuse. Just a thought.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just start pulling and checking your fuses one and a time, you should find a burnt one and it might not be where you would expect it to be (Chevy is good at that!!)!

OP
OP
exitstance

exitstance

Reaction score
Thanks.. I'll start checking them in the morning with light. Is there just the two fuse boxes (side of the dash and under the hood)? No other places to look?

OP
OP
exitstance

exitstance

Reaction score
Found the fuse today.. lol. It was "tbc 2c"- truck body controller.

Thanks for the help.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, I fell asleep last night waiting to help ya out but glad you got it down..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LAREDO TAHOE