Need new spark plugs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Hell no but it keeps the tb cleaner. I finally installed that spacer I've had laying around for almost a year today so I get to install some TR6s gapped to .035 this weekend :D

ktmhans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did that to my 88 5.0 they had that same deal with pre heating the air. when you clean the trottle body you took it off right? I was going to do this when I get my CAI.

not to hijack the thread but it is on topic at least. My newly used purchase has 115K. previous owener as some time installed autolight wires. havent pulled a plug yet to see what they are. Think I should put Delco's back on it?

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell no but it keeps the tb cleaner. I finally installed that spacer I've had laying around for almost a year today so I get to install some TR6s gapped to .035 this weekend :D

nice, thanks man!

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think the egr valve and where the tube mounts to the intake is what makes these tb's and manifolds get so gunked up

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Egr enters after the tb but that is all the more reason to get some longtubes and delete that shit.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i prefer the ac delco pf652 but you can also use fram g3727

OP
OP
S

Scarpin16

Reaction score
So, I just looked in my Haynes Repair Manual at what spark plugs to get and it says for my 2002 that it requires "NGK PZTR-5A15 or equivalent". anyone know if there is any difference between those and the AC-Delco 41-110?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Just go to the parts store and get some ngk TR-5 plugs part # 2238.