Need some Exhaust help..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just get an electric cut out. legal, and you can open it from your dash whenever you want. Always LOUD can get annoying IMO

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deep, and loud! Thats it...! However, Here in NC, muffler shops will not dump the exhaust. They say because its a SUV, the law prohibits them because of exhaust gases getting in the cargo area, and not escaping.

So, I guess I am gonna have to get tips to. Any ideas on these? I though about tucking them so you can barely see them turn down...

I have my single dumped. I haven't noticed any seepage.

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really NC does emissions? i thought they didn't.. not here in 757 but when i was back home sweet home " America's Finest San Diego,CA. hehhehe they do emissions and there on it! believe it

OP
OP
BlueTahoe2001

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really NC does emissions? i thought they didn't.. not here in 757 but when i was back home sweet home " America's Finest San Diego,CA. hehhehe they do emissions and there on it! believe it

Yeah, I can't beileve we have them here. SC doesn't... IDK, Can't wait to get in College and move to SC. haha...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx