new 24s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
haehlSt0rm

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha small world. ill flash my lights if i ever see you drivin around spokompton.

thanks for the props ny!

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
ha small world. ill flash my lights if i ever see you drivin around spokompton.

thanks for the props ny!

sounds good bro i will do the same not too many into modding the tahoes/yukons around here aside from rims. you wont miss mine with the big ass famous sticker in the back windwo along with the loud bass i should have in a couple weeks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
haehlSt0rm

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds good bro i will do the same not too many into modding the tahoes/yukons around here aside from rims. you wont miss mine with the big ass famous sticker in the back windwo along with the loud bass i should have in a couple weeks.

haha for sure. ill keep an eye out for you...or an ear!

the new wheels look tight...good choice on the design...

thanks man. i originally liked those Enkei Ikei 6's, a couple guys have them on here, but once i found out they were discontinued i was on the hunt for a similar wheel and came across this one that is almost identical to it. i was really happy when i saw them in person. very satisfied with my wheel research and hunting!

hows the sking up in crystal mountain these days?

haha i havent been up to crystal in probably 2, maybe 3 years. i used to go up there quite a bit tho because i had a friend with a place up there. when was the last time you were up there?

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
yup i used to live up in enumclaw. i go back when steve largent was with the seahawks

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks good man! Im over in Kent, WA. I was in spokane a few months ago for a MECA audio competition