NEW denali dropped on 6s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

ccn518

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks on all the comments. Plan on gettin' the lights done this weekend, :cough: Sam :cough:.. that means we got work to do this weekend

ZaC851

Reaction score
nice...surprised I havent seen any of you guys around the Birmingham area...

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice ride bro! damnit samm, why wasnt i contacted about the photo op? we live in the same town. been tryna get pics of "CAIN" up since i joined. nice line up by the way

dude pm my your number and i will hit you up and we can all snag some pictures. i got some other friends with some cars too that all want to go down to morris one day and get pictures so we can ride out.

nice...surprised I havent seen any of you guys around the Birmingham area...

yea man i think me and you used to talk on cadillac forums every once in a while..or was that you?

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Welcome! Be prepared to waste a lot of money on something you'll never see a dime out of again! ;) lol

And Sam...where you been hiding????

blizz man my mom passed away like 3 weeks ago so ive been working on keeping my dad sane and trying to work at the same time.

but i do know the few time i have checked on here i seen some other black trucks with red rims. im liking the trend. i seen the interior swap you were thinking. ive been wanting to do that oneday.

i gotta get it sitting down lower first and get my stereo issues worked out.

33630870003_large.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonnaD

Latest posts