New from South Carolina!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy

Just joined this awesome forum thanks to a guy from superbrightleds.com referring me to a tech section, and after reading more I figured I'd register!

My name is Chuck, and I'm from Spartanburg, South Carolina - originally from Houma, Louisiana. I USED to be a Honda fanboy (first purchased car was a 05 Civic), but now I have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe, and I wouldn't trade it for nothing.

I'm a computer/game geek that spends a majority of my time on the computer due to being disabled, but I don't let that bother me. Between my wife, my computer, and my tahoe - I'm happy :D

Anywho - Don't want to drag on about my life here. Want to thank everyone for their future input/advice as I'm sure I'll be asking a ton of questions.

Thanks!!

OP
OP
Atreuce

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here it is when I bought it. I'll post everything in the appropriate forum when I'm finished.

before.gif
before3.gif
before2.gif

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to have you. I had an 06 Accord. Gave it to my girlfriend and upgraded to an 07 Denali. Costs me a lot more money but I love it.

OP
OP
Atreuce

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Have you removed the pinstripe yet? :)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Not yet - that's definitely on the must do list though.

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Good to have you. I had an 06 Accord. Gave it to my girlfriend and upgraded to an 07 Denali. Costs me a lot more money but I love it.

I loved my Civic, but with my back, and everything it just hurt to drive it. Zero complaints in my tahoe though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52