New from Western Iowa - '05 Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padailey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
From Council Bluffs IA and have a '05 XL Denali with around 160K. Mostly kid hauler and grocery getter. Was towing a travel trailer with it but have a truck now to do that duty since the size of the trailer was getting pretty close to the limits of what the Denali liked to pull. Didn't care for the 6-8 MPG towing either! lol Auto ride was shot so converted to regular shocks with Air Lift 1000 bags which other than the back sitting a little higher than I would like (I'll probably get used to it) is working out great. Still have the SERVICE RIDE CONTROL message but will tackle that soon with some resistors. Only other issue is the TPMS monitor... will need new tires soon so I'll tackle that issue then. Glad I found the site for research to fix the issues I have had and the ones to come.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. If we can help with anything in the future or information now please visit our website or pm us personally. We would love to help with all your current and future needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts