New guy here with a new whip.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice find!
I prefer OEM rims, but that's my opinion. I'd keep the bug deflector too, I thought about getting one, but I am an old man that is not cool anymore.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and sweet find...... I paid a little more than you for an 06' with over 82K on it a few months back so you did very well....

CK805's for reference...

DSC00494.jpg
[/IMG]

Happy Modding :cheers:

-J

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Hahaha! Hey the bug deflector was on there when I bought and I havent taken the time to take it off. I'm not a big fan of deflectors either. With my wife driving it most of the time, just havent had a chance to take it off. I'm not a big fan of the color myself... I really wanted white or black, but with the low mileage it was a no brainer for me.

I have been looking at rims lately. I want to go black, not a big fan of chrome. Man 22+ rims for these suvs are freaking expensive lol. Any suggestions on some black rims, besides taking the deflector off ha...

Take a look at this:

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32671

The CK375's are a very nice look for the Denali

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats on a beautiful Denali. As others have said, you got a hell of a deal on it!

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is real nice...I think these guys are spot on with chrome rims.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You ride a GSXR600? I'm a double R man myself, but I used to ride a Gixxer6. Truck loos great! Enjoy it. Welcome to the forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus