New member 07 denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcislak

Reaction score
Hey guys just joined up. My name is mike and im coming from a 08 trailblazer ss with some minor mods. Just purchased this 07 Yukon denali with 70k on it. Has everything except the power folding side steps that I could think of. What are some things I should look out for or be aware of with the new ride. Do you guys use 93 octane fuel? So far I've ordered the ijdm led interior and license plate kit. 6000k Hids while a retrofit gets done and led fogs as well. The wheels are 22 not sure of what name or anything if anyone knows that would be great. Any other suggestions on things to do or where to get a update nav disc on the cheap would be great. Look forward to picking it up Saturday and learning a lot here
eqyra6ah.jpg
5y7amanu.jpg
4u6y3yra.jpg

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome lookin good... wheels are ck375 and are highly sought after. Seems like everyone wants them.

YukonCrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a crack on the dashboard at the left side of the airbag and directly in front of the steering wheel?

I am having wheel envy!

OP
OP
mcislak

mcislak

Reaction score
thanks guys glad to know about the wheels. as far as the dashboard i didnt specifically look for it. i looked through the interior pretty well. would it have jumped out at me if it was there.
and i know sadly i cant add usb to stock nav what products do you guys recomend to get some ipod control into it. im hesitant to rip out stock nav yet as that was one of the features i was dead set on in my search

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Stock nav is terrible. Bout to take mine out actually. Get an aftermarket screen to get ipod control or a GM LockPick.

OP
OP
mcislak

mcislak

Reaction score
Picking it up first thing tomorrow morning. Dealer replaced a tpms sensor the front brakes and the compressor for air ride. Glad they got all that not me. Can't wait to get it home

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968