New member, new owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcarver

Reaction score
IDK if this is the same regarding your autoride suspension but my wife's buick rainier has the airbag suspension and the compressor does click on fairly frequently like at almost every stop light and every morning but I was told that is perfectly normal. Not sure how long these compressors last but ours has 105,000 miles and same compressor. I did have to change an airbag and its pretty easy with basic tools and changing the compressor looks simple as well so I say keep the autoride.

OP
OP
comerz1

comerz1

Reaction score
Haven't located an owner's manual just yet. That makes sense the mirrors heat up with the rear defroster. Thanks for that!

@dcarver, yes I would like to keep the autoride, provided I can get a GOOD ride and handling out of it once I get everything fresh and working properly. But looking at some replacement parts there were several different options but had to know what the factory suspension was. Maybe I will get it on the lift within the next few days and be able to tell more.