Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Esoteric

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's up everyone just wanted to introduce myself,I just recently purchased my 01 Tahoe. I've loved this truck for a long time mainly cause I'm a bass head and it's just a bass heads dream with all the space. So here is my baby this is the only picture I've taken of her so far but it has 22 inch rims that have Tahoe written around the lip. I havent started on the stereo yet but the plan so far is4- 15's in a ported box runnin 2-4000 watt massive audio amps with a massive audio 4 channel amp . That's about it so far but you better believe there will be more. I'm hopin to learn alot from this forum.

5une4ebe.jpg

Sent from your moms bed!!!

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Welcome bro hope you have fun with the music build i just have 2 kicker 10s running off a 1600 amp and 2 6x9s ontop of the sub box running a 400 amp

01mattehoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
welcome. I also have an 01' tahoe with 4 12's in a ported box but i want to either do 4 15's or a couple 18's. i like the sound of what you want to do though sounds awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RossHashanah007