New mod ideas anyone???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
I am about at the end, well really never done I guess, but don't know what else to do. See if anybody has some suggestions. Now, I am huge into moding, but don't like the flash. I like my ride individual, but very subtle. Trying to keep it unique, but not overboard. Not putting anyones ride down, to each there own, but like it just clean, ya know. So.. Hoping everyone may have new mod ideas to share. I know, I need to take my roof rack completely off, and will just gotta get my special bolts I want to use, so that will be done. HD hood is on the list. Maybe completely whiting out the bumpers "may" be done. and interior mods can always be done simply. But hoping for some unique exterior mods to do. Just added a third brake light strip under the door, which turned out good and different compared to the ones they sell and everyone has. Just made custom fog lights. Sooo, hope you guys will give some ideas. Sometimes helps to have an outside opinion. thanks everyone

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the 05-06 airdam extender on front.

all looking mods, or performance mods as well?

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
05-06 airdam extender? what is that? you have any pics to show me what that is? kinda confused, sounds interesting though. Ya, performance mods are always good. Being blown would be nice!! lol. I also for some weird reason have been procrastinating on a exhaust. got headers, but no muffler. don't know why, but I do need that done. Also, chip/programming is on the list. What's everyones opinion on TB spacer? I hear mixed opinions, but I do understand intake, and don't see why it wouldn't help. Maybe nothing crazy, but colder mixed air/higher velocity of air, which should be acheived by TB spacers "tornadoing" air, should help. Maybe not worth the $40-$60. Let me know if you have it, would you not have bought it? thanks

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
SS front bumper with your custom fogs intergated in would be origional, hd hood, colormatched rear bumper or roll pan, shave your handles and rear tailgate, oem e-fans, 6.0 swap.....

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Ya, got a source for the Hood, probably gonna pick up tomorrow. Now, on the fans. Have you guys noticed much difference in anything once done? I have heard alot about them, was gonna buy, and then someone said don't, It wasn't worth the money. My buddy told me you'll get cooler airconditioning at a stop, but performance didn't add anything. What is the word on this? let me know if it's worth the money, cause would like to go OEM, but that's pricey for what it is. Hope you guys have some info on it. 6.0? Not that into a engine mod. If I want to drive fast, will pull out the sportbike!! My ride is more for mobbing. people always want to race me, and it's a heavy beast, not a race car. Roll pan may be on the list, still up in the air if I wanna do it. I live in Phx, AZ, and people drive like maniacs here. not sure if the look is worth the damage if someone "where" to hit me. KNOCK ON WOOD THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN. I already have my top plastic color matched on rear bumper, and did a different customization by taking off lower plastic and painting cross bar white to match also. Kinda like the chrome, but may go full white on front and rear bumper. haven't decided yet. keep em coming guys, it really helps. thanksaustinsphone067.jpg
pic of my LED third brake light and custom gatling gun!! lolaustinsphone068.jpg

Ya, shaving is down the road, have done that on almost every vehicle I have owned, and is one of the best mods I have ever done. Just awesome. As far as whiting out the windows- Not to sure that would look good. May give it that panel van type look, and just cheezy. But then again, could look cool. I should photo shop it and see what it would look like. Has anybody ever done it to there Hoe? I was gonna white out my lights, but again, just may be too much. Might as will just shave them and would look much better anyways. Have seen it done, looks ok, but like the two tone type look I have right now, kinda black and white type thing. Doing the rims black may look good then the bumpers could be done. again, down the road. keep em coming, like the help

Last edited:

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
05-06 airdam extender? what is that? you have any pics to show me what that is? kinda confused, sounds interesting though. Ya, performance mods are always good. Being blown would be nice!! lol. I also for some weird reason have been procrastinating on a exhaust. got headers, but no muffler. don't know why, but I do need that done. Also, chip/programming is on the list. What's everyones opinion on TB spacer? I hear mixed opinions, but I do understand intake, and don't see why it wouldn't help. Maybe nothing crazy, but colder mixed air/higher velocity of air, which should be acheived by TB spacers "tornadoing" air, should help. Maybe not worth the $40-$60. Let me know if you have it, would you not have bought it? thanks

TB spacers on our cars is a WASTE, absolutely no performance gains from gettin' a TBS. Get a Corsa Performance exhaust (Sounds good and no drone)

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Go with a corsa exhaust huh? Everyone keeps saying Magnaflow. But I do know people with Corsa exhausts on there rides, not tahoes, but non the less, very nice. thanks

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Go with a corsa exhaust huh? Everyone keeps saying Magnaflow. But I do know people with Corsa exhausts on there rides, not tahoes, but non the less, very nice. thanks

I have a Corsa Full Stainless steel exhaust and very happy with it, so happy that if something happened to my Tahoe and I got another one I would get another Corsa ASAP :)

Could you do me a favor and post where you got those custom LEDs and how you wired them above your license plate and in the bumper(Please and Thank you)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcqkslvr

Latest posts