New mod ideas anyone???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so are esky handles just plasti-chrome?

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
So, should I put my clear corner lights back on? I still have my old ones, just thought the black would be different, but since the headlgihts aren't black, it kinda throws it off huh? Or should I black out my headlights? what's everyones opinion? Black out headlights and keep corners black? or go back to clear corners? I also have clear/chrome taillights, but look kinda cheap and cheesy to me. But weren't bad with the other chrome: wheels, bumpers, I guess thats it, so it's not much. Also, whiting out the wheels are ok, have seen it done to another tahoe locally, but was two tone paint, white and blue, but the white wheels actually didn't look that good on it IMO. But whiting out the lips might look pretty good. As far as painting the wheels black, nah, would just buy new ones. MOBmentality is right though, doing black may just look cheap, as far as just painting them, it does IMO. and your right, EVERYONE has black wheels, but, doesn't mean they don't have there place. Like the door handles, but I too am not big on chrome, even on the inside. I bought the chrome wheels before doing all whited out. But I kinda like the black and white theme I got going, cause I can't change the color of the tires, and the tints gonna stay black. But thanks everyone for the advice, if you got more, appreciate hearing it, and also your feedback.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

What is everyones opinion: Should I keep the front corners black and black out my headlights? Or. go back to clear/chrome corner lights? and possibly put clear/chrome taillights back on?

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
clear/
black corners are for dark colors or red.

you should put the plastic back on the rear bumper unless you are going to dechrome it and weld all the holes shut.

To me, personally and without offense intended, it looks BROKEN, not custom.

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Ya trust me I KNOW. thanks for the input though, but it's DIFFENENTLY not done!! I just took off that plastic for the time being, haven't gotten it painted yet. It's NOT staying off, nor suppose to be the finished product. Just haven't gotten around to either painting old plastic, filling in holes, or roll pan, or possibly another idea I have in mind to totally trick it out, and do something unique. It's just off for the time being. thanks though, I do appreciate that being pointed out. it is not permenant though, trust me, not what I am going for, a kinda broken, not done type look isn't for me. Got a clean,smooth,just plain but different idea in mind. soon to come. thanks for the info on the corners. But black isn't only for dark colors, but do appreciate your insight. I am going for a two tone type look, since It's almost fully white, but many things must "stay black" IMO ie. tint, tires, rubber seals, but again, I am alittle up in the air on the front corners since I haven't or might not do the headlights. Again, just looking for opinions. please let me know what you think. To each there own as we all know, and what one may like, another doesn't , but it's nice to hear opinions and suggestions. Like A** holes, we all got one, and sometimes it takes an outside look.

Last edited:

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcqkslvr