New mod ideas anyone???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
I got the red LED strip off of Ebay. believe it was this long, pretty sure tried to get the longest, was actually perfect, it wrapped right onto the top plastic of my bumper, and just filled in the top portion and slightly wrapped on the sides, but not fully side to side, think it turned out perfect.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/120c...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
I didn't get mine from this seller, found one locally for cheaper, but you get the idea. Is thin,flexible and very bright. And much cheaper then the ones they sell for our vehicles. The strip comes with a sticky tape already attached to the backside, which makes easy installation. And then I just ran the wire to my trailer light socket. I had to test each connection to find the brake light, but was easy, will try to post pic to help you out. Found this the easiest way, could have ran to taillights, but the trailer socket is right there and was the simplest for me. I was gonna buy some LED diodes toget turn signals out of the same light, but actually didn't want all that. Since I have blacked out taillights, just ensured some EXTRA brake light during day. for the po's ya know.austinsphone068.jpg

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I think powercoating the wheels black would look nice. SS bumper as well.

If you white out the bumpers (I recommend at least doing the rear bumper) I think you should black out the wheels. You would have no other chrome at that point and the black wheels would flow with both the black tint on the windows and the black out bumper lights and tail lights. I personally am a big fan of the SS bumper cover (obviously) and think that would look great also. I know you are already planning on it but an HD hood would be great also. For performance I like the AEM Brute Force intake, Corsa or Magnaflow exhaust (Corsa is the best according to everyone but super expensive IMO) , and a BB tune.

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Yukondoit and Effekt- you guys are right. Doing the rims in black would be nice and the bumpers, it would diffenently just blend better. I was gonna white the wheels out, but like your saying, having the black tint and tail lights and front lights would probably look better all together. I appreciate all the advice.

Does anybody have any new mods they wanna share that they have done to there rides lately? As far as something different that maybe someone else doesn't, or not seen. Always like to see some originality and bite from there!! lol. thanks guys

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where to start...

I love my corsa it sounds awesome as people have said.

I definitately think you should paint the bumpers all white and add a roll pan. My denali has all white bumpers with a roll pan in the back and it looks great!

I don't think you can go wrong with black or white wheels on a truck that has been completely color matched. I am running a black set in the winter and a white set in the summer.

I've done a ton of mods to my Denali a lot of them being custom and very unique if you want I can post up some pictures of my truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcqkslvr

Latest posts