New small mods!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boosted403

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally picked up my Denali a few weeks go and been crazy busy with work and other projects so I've only been able to do small quick mods to it so far...

Old grille

image-49.jpg

New OEM upper/lower

image-56.jpg

HIDs driving and fogs. All 6k (white) interior "cool blue" led lights plate led lights.
I bought all the lights from a buddy of mine who sells all sorts of lights and does custom work with anything that has to do with them. 2yr warranty on everything and extremely affordable. (Pm me if you want his info)

image-51.jpg

image-50.jpg

Interior (before)

image-54.jpg

Interior (after) pictures do it no justice on how bright these are

image-57.jpg

Bought a pair of g4 tails from Jacob. What a great guy!!! He wrapped them in so much bubbl wrap that I could ship a glas house with the me mount!

Before/after

image-58.jpg

I know it's not much but it'll be a slow and steady project.... I'll post up pictures of my big current project (93 mustang) under other vehicles if you guys want to check it out....

image-52.jpg

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nicely done! :waytogo:

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is needed to do HID on the Denali? I did them on my Saturn Outlook since I already had projector lenses. It was super easy but was going through HID bulbs about once a year since they were always on because of the DRL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO