New to forum. Just bought '07 XL Denali!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowman7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the forum. Searched through a little before buying my latest ride. Just picked up an 07 Yukon XL Denali for my wife. Had it for a week, and already had to replace the Oil pressure switch, the brake light switch, had it set trans solenoid codes, and had to buy a dvd remote and headsets, and I have started getting rid of the hideous woodgrain trim. Just covering it with matte black 3m 1080 vinyl wrap.

Managed to get a free Nav disc from gm, because the rig claimed it didn't have one, but when I got the disc, and tried to put it in, there was obviously at least one disc already in the nav unit.... So I'm in the process of figuring out how to remove that...

I plan to do some exhaust, leaning towards a Gibson Single SS cat-back setup, if anyone has sound clips I'd love to hear it! I've looked around and can't seem to find one for a single...

Anyone have recommendations for necessary mods?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

Click on the picture in my signature for my mod list... some seem to be pretty common around here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdalupan