New to the forum...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlackTrain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello all. New to the forum. Just bought my 2003 Yukon Denali, Wrapped it flat black, and Installed HornBlasters 240 Trainhorn, K&N Air filter, 81,000 miles. This is my second Yuk, as the first one(2001 SLT) was murdered by a 61 year old Drunk Driver. Loved the truck, It saved our lives, so I upgraded!!

Thanks and look forward to some insight

-R

yukon31.jpg

Last edited:

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man the New one is sick with the wrap! That SUCKS about the old one. Any mods planned? Some flat black wheels would be SWEET!

mmeachem

Reaction score
Sorry about the accident at least your ok check out some flat black Inc slides

They would look great on your ride

OP
OP
B

BigBlackTrain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
re: any mods planned?

I put the New Pioneer AVH-3400(i think thats it) radio in with the PAC wiring kit and SWI-RC control module, back up cam, and bluetooth, and it all works very well. Rims are next, but I am torn between tire and rim size. I drive a lot. i know 22's would look really good, but 20's, correct me if I'm wrong, would be more tire, smoother ride, less money, etc... I am also trying to keep it classy, as this is my sales vehicle. I also like to run $hit over, especially when people are in my way, so a little more tire would be good. No rubberbands here. I own my company and can't look too crazy to my clients. Some clients would get it, most would not. I know I want flat black wheels, just not sure which ones??

Also, forgive my ignorance, but what are Inc Slides? Wheels? I'm open to suggestions. price isnt much of an issue, so wondering what is the most tire I can get on a 22" wheel comfortably? 40? 45?

Thannks,

-R

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking rides, both of them!! Sucks to see a nice looking truck wrecked like that but at least your upgrade is indeed that!! Looks great!!
I loved and miss my 22's I had when we first bought my truck, handled awesome and rode pretty good as well! My wife never like them so down the road they went!! lol

mmeachem

Reaction score
The brand is KMC and the model is Sildes

Alot of people with tell you to get either a 285/45/22 or 305/40/22 tire

20" wheels do ride smooth but the slides I don't think come in 20"

This is a KMC Slide with 285/45/22 which is slightly thicker than 305/40/22

97c6751d-a6be-da60.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lindahene