New to the group, 2014 Chevy Tahoe PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shopgirl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just won a 2014 Chevy Tahoe PPV, a supervisor vehicle, with 55,000 miles. Clean title, rwd, black. $8k. Need a 2nd-row seat preferably reclining, in the Pacific Nw. Any ideas?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just won a 2014 Chevy Tahoe PPV, a supervisor vehicle, with 55,000 miles. Clean title, rwd, black. $8k. Need a 2nd-row seat preferably reclining, in the Pacific Nw. Any ideas?
You can put Captains chairs in it, presumably from another short wheel base, not sure if there is a mounting difference for the 2nd row chairs for swb/lwb. But they just bolt in and have a recline feature

OP
OP
Shopgirl

Shopgirl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can put Captains chairs in it, presumably from another short wheel base, not sure if there is a mounting difference for the 2nd row chairs for swb/lwb. But they just bolt in and have a recline feature
Thanks! I'm looking into salvage yards near me. Kind of wondering if there are some automatic options rather than conversion

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm looking into salvage yards near me. Kind of wondering if there are some automatic options rather than conversion
the 2nd row came as either a bench seat or captains chairs, really nothing to convert. either one bolts right in as long as it came out of the same wheel base. i.e. tahoe/yukon/escalade VS suburban/yukon xl/escalade esv
you may need a small carpet section depending on which way it goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toobking