Newbie Here...'07 Tahoe LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I got it stock on my car and love it. I didn't even know they had the plastic one's if you had the rest of the woodgrain on the dash until I signed up for this website lol

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My LTZ has the woodgrain console...I am not crazy about it. Shoot me some good pictures of yours. I MIGHT be interested in a swap. I am close in TN

.....nevermind. I just saw your post on this page!

OP
OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walkinvol, I'd def be willing to sell you mine for not very much if you'd like it. I will say it is an upgrade ergonomically, I just like the woodgrain look. Send me a PM if you wanna do something.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Oh and hey are there any tricks to removing the old cupholder/tray to install my new woodgrain one? Is it just clipped in?

UKNOWME8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i had no idea this was even an option but now that i do i am going to get one for my wife's Tahoe. i love the classy look it gives.

OP
OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had no idea this was even an option but now that i do i am going to get one for my wife's Tahoe. i love the classy look it gives.
Ha I think that's exactly why I like it so much.

So is anybody able to advise as to how to properly remove the old one?

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is classy looking...but it SUCKS for storage!!! I like a bin to dump my crap in that is easy to get to.

Chris, I will think on it. I really can't afford any extra right now. Too many irons in the fire, but I will let you know if I change my mind. thanks

UKNOWME8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I took the one out on by hd yesterday. It is held in by 4 retainer clips. Start on the sides about 1/2 down using any kind of flat firm metel I used my knife. If you stik it in the crack and push down on the knife or what ever your useing it will pop up. Kind of like opening a bottel of beer. then pull it towards the rear of the truck there are 2 plastic retaining tabs @ where it meats the dash. Then just insert the new one and pop it into place.

OP
OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I got mine in yesterday and was easily able to pull the black spacious one and replace it with the woodgrain classy yet restrictive one. I love it. Looks like I better get to 80 posts so I can put my old one in the classifieds! Ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925