Newbie here..... Pics inside!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
anton28

anton28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its a light gray. i was thinking of doing like a 3 tone look. leave some of the stock color and adding in some dark gray/charcoal and some black, all suede ofcorse. what is wrinkled/folded style?

I would definitely only do 2 colors max. Anytime you ad a third color in to the interior it ends up looking like you peaced the car together using donor parts. Just my 2cents :)

Wrinkled/folded is what you would find on a BMW or a benzo. The center of the seat and the door panles are usually done that way.

OP
OP
anton28

anton28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did you get your amber lense out of the headlight? can you post a pic of the lights on without the amber? thanks

Very carefully LOL. You need to bake the light at a low temp and pull it apart. Then reseal it with some good windshield sealer. Ill have to take some pics and post them.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
I would definitely only do 2 colors max. Anytime you ad a third color in to the interior it ends up looking like you peaced the car together using donor parts. Just my 2cents :)

Wrinkled/folded is what you would find on a BMW or a benzo. The center of the seat and the door panles are usually done that way.

I see your point. I like black but if a 3 tone won't look good then I think a dark gray would look best seeing is how the dash is a dark gray. Where can I find a good quality dark gray fuax suede?

OP
OP
anton28

anton28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Def do im so interested ... Behind the amber is it leds or halogen looking bulbs?

Leds

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Gunna tackle this within the week if you could let me know any tips id appreciate it ... And what bulbs are inside

Take your time! Especially when resealing. If you see any condensation build up after install, reseal your headlight immediately as you will blow the hid balast that is in the headlight.

gatorboy112

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey sir. your ride looks amazing. can you text or email me tho bc I have a few questions and I'm never on here. email is [email protected]
text 615.434.4540
where do you live??

fakhir

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice thread About Car Info

Hi guys this is very informative thread about sport cars i got many info from that from keep it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035