Newbie w/ 2011 Z71 Tahoe, Taupe Gray Metallic from Terre Haute, IN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stoltz23

Reaction score
Newbie here from Terre Haute, IN with a nnbs 2011 Z71 tahoe in taupe gray metallic. Sorry the only picture that I have is with my other vehicles in the photo also. Future plans are CCM lift, 285's, new wheels, possibly exhaust, intake, and a aftermarket hood, still debating on which one. I'm going to go down to 17" wheels as the Toyota that i have in the far left is actually running 5 factory spares from the NNBS trucks/SUV's, its a long story but i had 5 brand new 17" tires on a jeep that I rolled. I picked up the Toyota and didn't want to sell the tires and loose money so i purchased 4 wheels as factory takeoffs from a police Tahoe and the 5th from ebay, machined the center hub larger to fit over the yota axles. Anyway back to the tahoe i'd like to keep everything 17" wheels so i can switch tires around when needed. So far i love the truck but I have been driving an 88 toyota for the last year so thats a given. I have been looking for a 09+ z71 in dark gray for a while now and when this one came up i was on a flight the next day to bring her home.

DSC_0281_zps7ddedf6d.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925