Newest PPV Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might be a good time for hood vents!

I feel the heat pouring out of my front fenders now that the wheel liners are temporarily removed.
While you are moving, the heat is blown away.... When I get home ( inside garage), I pop open the hood on the hotter days. Sometimes a portable fan.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might be a good time for hood vents!

I feel the heat pouring out of my front fenders now that the wheel liners are temporarily removed.
I did that on my PPV a few years ago. It helped immensely when moving slowly off road.

IMG_3533.jpeg

IMG_3568.jpeg

I was so impressed I just ventilated thethirdtwin this morning.

IMG_4283.jpeg

IMG_4288.jpeg

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Looks like quite the project, but you sound like you are in it to win it. You'll likely be able to find all of the information you need on this forum, lots of regulars with lots of knowledge and experiences. You'll get fair opinions from multiple perspectives here, which makes me miss good forums like this.

I am intrigued as to what the wrap looked like in its prime days, and pictures? Or at least the agency name, so we (I) can Google?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtdelta