NNBS Used Lowering Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a pic in my gallery but the rear is only at a 3" drop. I do not have any pics of the parts. The struts look barely used and rode great. The spindles have some surface rust but nothing abnormal. The DJM stuff looks great. The rear springs look fine. The rear shocks have surface rust also. All parts were in perfect working order when removed. For the right price I will sandblast the rusty parts and paint them black.

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics added. The rust on any of the parts is just light surface rust. There are two sets of shock extenders and I have all the nuts and bolts for everything.

Guero3384

Reaction score
Pics added. The rust on any of the parts is just light surface rust. There are two sets of shock extenders and I have all the nuts and bolts for everything.

Are you ready to seperate? i really want the front end...Unless you give me a really good deal ill take everything!!!

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to dig up all the reciepts, but I went on Tony's site and looked at his prices and with shipping, I have over $1,000 in everything. I know everything is used, but everything still functions as it should and with a little clean up, would look new again. I personally think $500 is a good deal. I might even go $500 shipped.

Guero3384

Reaction score
The thing is hoestly i can get the same drop for 500 shipped and thats new... I want to go 5 in drop in the back i really dont want your back set up but it can do for now... PM Me if you dont mind...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mmorris501